At Apex Carpentry and Building Services Ltd, our highly qualified and experienced team will do their utmost to deliver your project on time, on budget and to spec.
We are able to supply a full range of services, including but not limited to:
- A complete design and build package
- All internal and external carpentry
- Plumbing & heating requirements carried out by a Gas Safe (formerly Corgi) engineer who is qualified to work safely and legally on your build
- Electrical works carried out by a qualified electrician conforming building regulations, which cover electrical installation safety in homes. When the work is completed, we will issue a formal test certificate for your records
- External maintenance such as roofs, gutters, fascias and soffits, including hand cut roofs
- Installation of ground source heat pumps and solar panels
- Qualified Velux window installer
Apex Carpentry and Building Services Ltd are able to set themselves apart by:
- Offering free quotations for your building project
- Providing you with an experienced and highly qualified team to cover your plumbing, gas and electrics needs, as well as carpentry and external works such as roofing and fascias
- Frequently renovating and working on listed buildings using traditional building methods that have very tight restrictions set out by the conservation offices.
- They can provide you with expert project management services, offering a single contact point for clients to ensure ease and peace of mind throughout your project
- Using reclaimed building materials and lime mortars, which are very different to working with standard building practices.
- Ensuring professional liaison with your project architects and other parties
If you’re looking for building or carpentry work in the Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire or Bedfordshire areas, or if you have any further questions, need some more information or wish for us to provide you with a quote - get in touch!